Paws For A Cause is committed to keeping your information safe. The extent to which we collect and utilize information is detailed below:
Information we collect
- Personal information such a your name and address.
- Non-personal information such as your activities on our website.
Information we don't collect
- Credit card and payment information.
How we collect information
- The personal information we collect has to be provided by you. So if you’d like to keep your personal information private it’s up to you.
- Non-personal information we collect comes from cookies that help us track our users' behaviors. If you do not want us to collect this information you can turn off cookies in your browser’s preferences.
How we utilize information
- We use personal information to maintain user accounts, correspond with users, and track users based on demographics.
- We use non-personal information to understand users’ preferences, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, and create unique experiences for each user.
- We will not disclose any of your personal or non-personal information except in instances where: we are required by law to divulge the information; the release of such information could help prevent crime or abuse of any type; there is a transfer of the ownership of Paws For A Cause.