- When you register and use our website you provide your legal identity - not somebody else’s.
- You do not replicate or reverse engineer any of the content on our website.
- You do not hack or submit any spam through our website forms, or to any listed email addresses, phone numbers, or other means of contact.
- When and if you submit content via our website, you agree that you are the owner of that content. Once the content is submitted you agree that Paws For A Cause has the right to use that content as we see fit.
- From time to time we may send updates to the email address you provide us with. If you would like to opt out of receiving future emails, simply click the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email.
- If you have an issue with any of the third party content on our website, you must contact them directly. Paws For A Cause cannot be held liable for any third party content.
- If you believe any of the content on our website infringes upon your ownership or personal rights we encourage you to contact us. We will rectify any potential oversight on our part ASAP.